Inspiring great place-making
A group of professional people with experience in any aspect of nightclub design or management, who are interested in exploring future ideas for nightclub design.
Members to include: architectural designers, interior designers, lighting designers, architectural visualisers and conceptual artists, managers with relevant experience, other personnel working in related entertainment, music, or lighting environments.
Members of the group are free to contribute their ideas into an information system, which is open source, and available free to other members. The group will also explore hypothetical business enterprise models for future nightclub design and management.
Concepts of the group include:
- Design ideas and strategies for nightclubs of the near future
- Strong awareness of expressive and innovative architectural and interior design
- Higher standards in lighting design and visual creativity
- Social responsibility and sensitivity to the well-being of young adult customers, and the broader urban environment
- Developing a functional and sustainable business enterprise model for nightclubs. Re-conceptualising management structures, with greater emphasis upon customers and broader culture
- Community engagement and development
Regular meetings in the near future. Please contact the group to join and for invitations to forthcoming meetings.
Location: Bristol (with links to London and Vancouver)
Latest Activity: Dec 2, 2013
This group does not have any discussions yet.
Add a Comment